Saturday 26 January 2019
Ware Operatic Giveaway Terms and Conditions 2019
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook Twitter, and Instagram aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 7:00pm on the 26th of January 2019 to 7:00pm on the 29th of January 2019.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Ware Operatic (Registered Charity No.282781).
4. To enter, entrants must comment on any of our Ware Operatic My Fair Lady Giveaway Posts on the Ware Operatic Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram Pages.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted, though entrants will be entered to the giveaway only once.
6. Entrants using multiple accounts on the same platform (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
- Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Ware Operatic (at its absolute discretion).
9. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
10. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive two tickets to see Ware Operatic’s performance of My Fair Lady at Hertford Theatre on any one day between the 5th and 9th of March 2019.
11. Ware Operatic will notify the winner via a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram post at 7:00pm on the 29th of January 2019 following the competition closing. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Ware Operatic team.
14. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Ware Operatic. Ware Operatic reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Ware Operatic’s satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Ware Operatic and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Ware Operatic, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Ware Operatic reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
15. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Ware Operatic and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Ware Operatic, not Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
16. The winners consent to Ware Operatic announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
17. The information entrants provide will be used by Ware Operatic for the purpose of conducting this competition. Ware Operatic may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
18. Ware Operatic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.